1. What song would you sing to your newborn child? (OR if you already had a child, which song did you sing to him/her?) The likely-hood of me having a child being none-to-slim, I’ve never given it any thought.
2. How do you think animals think? (i.e. in animal language, human language, etc.) Some kind of animal language, but not language as we think of it–conceptions rather than coherency.
3. As a child, did you have a dream to make a difference in the world? Can you describe your dream? I know I wanted to make a difference, but never really knew how I was going to accomplish it.
4. Do you believe in God/a Higher Being? Absolutely. Many of them in fact.
5. Do you believe in aliens? I don’t believe we are alone, but I’m still unsure as to their form or if they have ever come to Earth.